Registration is closed for this event. We'll see you there!
Calling all amateur bakers! We are excited to host our 1st Annual Cupcake Challenge!
Date: April 10 at 11 a.m. in Strafford School cafeteria
Who: Amateur bakers in the Strafford area
Criteria: Taste, texture, criteria, and presentation
Requirements: Cupcakes must be sports-themed
Age Brackets: 5-10 | 11-17 | 18+
Prize: The Golden Spatula (plus other awards and prizes)
Price: $25 to register
1. Choose 1 cupcake recipe of your choice
2. Bake them and decorate them at home
3. Bring 3 cupcakes to the competition. You will have roughly a 3x3 space to set up your cupcakes. There will be a table cloth. Electricity will not be provided.
4. On a 3x5 index card describe the flavor/ingredients on one side and the reason you chose this specific recipe on the other side
5. There will be a panel of 3 judges that will judge your cupcake on Taste, Texture, Presentation, and Creativity
Awards and prizes will be given in each age division and one Overall Judge's Choice.